FM&NT proceedings are published!
Manuscripts that were submitted for Publishing in the IOP: Materials Science and Engineering and were accepted by reviewers are published online. https://iopscience.iop.org/issue/1757-899X/503/1
6 selected papers by FM&NT-2018 Program committee was already issued on December, 2018 in the Latvian Journal of Physical and Technical Sciences. https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/lpts/55/6/lpts.55.issue-6.xml
The authors are encouraged to submit their contributions (1 article per participant) also in the form of regular journal papers. The conference proceedings will be published in the:
- International Journal of Integrated Ferroelectrics
- IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
Manuscripts should be submitted until September 22, 2018, indicating the journal. Please submit your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject line indicating a journal - IOP or Ferro.
- poster presentation – 4 pages
- oral presentation – 6 pages
- plenary presentation – 8 pages
- Integrated Ferroelectrics
- Templates and guidelines can be found here: https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?journalCode=ginf20&page=instructions
- No paper will be published without a transfer of copyright form and a transmittal form.
- For more information, see Integrated Ferroelectrics page https://www.tandfonline.com/loi/ginf20
- Materials Science and Engineering
- By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence.
- Templates and guides can be found here: https://publishingsupport.iopscience.iop.org/questions/templates-and-guidelines-for-proceedings-papers/
- For more information, see IOP Science page: https://publishingsupport.iopscience.iop.org/author-guidelines-for-conference-proceedings/